Welcome to the Utopia Forums! Register a new account
The current time is Wed Nov 25 21:27:39 PST 2020

Utopia Talk / Politics / Official BS from Projected potus #1
habebe
Member
Sun Nov 08 09:03:09
So for a guy who promised not to declare victory before every vote is counted he gave a victory speech with many votes still not counted.

Starts off as a liar before he is even elected.
Paramount
Member
Sun Nov 08 09:07:47
Was it really a promise though? Did he actually say ”I promise”?
Habebe
Member
Sun Nov 08 09:10:07
Not sure. Still is a repeated lie.
Wrath of Orion
Member
Sun Nov 08 09:14:10
It's sad that you actually believe your own retardation.
Paramount
Member
Sun Nov 08 09:18:22
Maybe there are so few votes left to count that it can’t change anything to Trump’s favor? Biden’s team then felt that it would be okay to proclaim victory?
Habebe
Member
Sun Nov 08 09:20:55
Paramount, I think that is the case.

But if you claim not to declare victory until " every vote is counted" and you give a victory speech while votes are being counted, you have just lied.
Wrath of Orion
Member
Sun Nov 08 09:26:09
You're full of shit and you know you're full of shit. Even tw did far better than this.

But just to play along, please show the quote where he specifically claims that he will not declare victory until every vote is counted.
Wrath of Orion
Member
Sun Nov 08 09:26:57
Btw, it may exist, but I don't recall hearing it. So let's see it. Be better than Trump and provide some evidence.
Habebe
Member
Sun Nov 08 09:29:59
Suppose your still mad that you humiliated yourself yesterday?

I'll go look up the quote shortly.While you wait, relax your aleays so angry.
Habebe
Member
Sun Nov 08 09:32:30
http://youtu.be/2mniGEI3iqw

First one that popped up.

" It aint over until every vote is counted"
Wrath of Orion
Member
Sun Nov 08 09:34:01
An appropriate interpretation of that would be the process continues until every vote is counted. But that does not say he will not declare victory until every vote is counted.

Try again.
Wrath of Orion
Member
Sun Nov 08 09:35:21
And btw, I get that you're just shit-posting and sorta mirror-mocking tw. At least I hope you are, but as I said, I'm game to play along for the moment.

That said, if you really believe this, you're worse off than I thought, lol.
Habebe
Member
Sun Nov 08 09:35:29
For you? No. Sit yesterday's humiliation some more.haha
Wrath of Orion
Member
Sun Nov 08 09:36:14
Was that supposed to make sense?
Habebe
Member
Sun Nov 08 09:37:01
Well atleast your bright enough to figure out mirror mocking.

Take that be happy. So many of your posts are " your such a fucking piece of shit retard" you come off like an angry Cartman.
Wrath of Orion
Member
Sun Nov 08 09:37:44
I'm still waiting for your actual evidence here. I'm guessing you're just going to tuck tail and run off like before. But c'mon, let's see it.
Habebe
Member
Sun Nov 08 09:38:35
Sweet, these threads should fill up quick since you cant read.
Wrath of Orion
Member
Sun Nov 08 09:41:04
I read your quote that means something entirely different than what you posted. I'm still waiting for your actual evidence.

Biden is going to say and do a bunch of stupid shit. It's Biden, c'mon. But this type of retardation just waters it down.
Habebe
Member
Sun Nov 08 09:41:57
http://youtu.be/H8pfngxnCYc
Habebe
Member
Sun Nov 08 09:44:30
Water it down? Absolutely. Why because it's a technicality stupid lie.

Im not salty he did this. By yhe title of this thread series you figured out what this is.

And I fully admit I'm standing the shoulders of Tumbleweed here.
Habebe
Member
Sun Nov 08 09:44:31
Water it down? Absolutely. Why because it's a technicality stupid lie.

Im not salty he did this. By yhe title of this thread series you figured out what this is.

And I fully admit I'm standing the shoulders of Tumbleweed here.
jergul
large member
Sun Nov 08 09:45:55
habebe
I doubt your commitment to this project.
Wrath of Orion
Member
Sun Nov 08 09:47:03
So you don't have any actual evidence to support your claim. Got it, thanks!
Wrath of Orion
Member
Sun Nov 08 09:47:55
Except tw defended his stuff when challenged, but you're not doing a good job of it yet. C'mon, try harder.
Wrath of Orion
Member
Sun Nov 08 09:51:29
jergul, I actually think they can do it along with Rugian and obaminated. Those three are pretty big Trump fluffers and pretty committed to that cause.

And Biden will provide ample fodder over the years because it's Biden.
Habebe
Member
Sun Nov 08 09:52:20
Jergul, Me too. Im way lazier than than TW in these regards. Plus I don't actually hate Biden. I think I'll be moderately dissapointed by his foreign policy but other than that, meh.

I mean seriously my life isnt changing much. Although 2 days ago I got hit up by 2 jawns in PA. One is coming down to spend a week at my house and she is bringing drugs. The other said she missed me and ppans to visit soon but no actual plan set up, she will likely bring drugs as well.

So, cant complain.

As for Bidens domestic policy, I don't know. What he can actually make happen, but MW seems popular even in Republivan territory. I hope he can bring back UHC somehow.
chuck
Member
Sun Nov 08 10:16:59
jergul
large member
Sun Nov 08 09:45:55
habebe
I doubt your commitment to this project.

Same.

TW also never lacked for material. One of the earliest "Official BS by the delusional fraud POTUS" threads I can easily find in search engine, #12, contained:

> tumbleweed
> the wanderer
> Tue Sep 03 11:47:25

> Pence is staying at Trump's property in Ireland... a critic's characterization:

> "
The VP is staying a 3 hour drive from Irish capital, necessitating costly helicopters, all so that his visit to Ireland can put cash in the boss’s pocket. Normal federal employees go to prison for such schemes
"
> (David Frum)

A gotcha versus that shamelessness.
Rugian
Member
Sun Nov 08 10:38:10
If this is going to become a series, then it should also include various acts of stupidity by other Democrats and their media sycophants. TW routinely uses his threads to criticize Republicans and Fox News; no reason we can't reciprocate here.

Here's tw's favorite Aaron Rupar celebrating a pro-Biden crowd violating social distancing, and then criticizing a ND crowd for violating social distancing, all within the space of a few hours:

http://mob...CFB/status/1325304196036517889

Covid suddenly stops being a threat when you're sticking it to the orange man I guess. What utter frauds.
Rugian
Member
Sun Nov 08 10:44:19
Here's AOC (who Biden tapped to be on his campaign climate change panel) arguing that a database should be created to track everyone who was "complicit" in Trump's presidency

http://mob...7Ctwcamp%5Enews%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

(More of that "diversity and tolerance for me but not for me" that Democrats excel at)
Habebe
Member
Sun Nov 08 10:48:44
Rugian, Plus, Biden isn't going to come out of the WH basement much, so just less material.

But, we could keep this a regular thing. Im good for short random bursts of posts.But I just cant pull off what TW did myself, im not sure if its more impressive or worrisome.
Rugian
Member
Sun Nov 08 10:56:42
Habebe - of course this thread will never be able to match the volume of tw's, simply because we're not completely obsessed like he is. That's not a bad thing imo.
Rugian
Member
Sun Nov 08 10:59:26
"Especially at those moments when this campaign was at its lowest ebb, the The African American community stood up again for me," Biden said, repeatedly slamming his fist on the podium as the crowd erupted in cheers. "You've always had my back, and I'll have yours."

http://www...uve-always-had-my-back-2020-11

Can you imagine the fallout that would have occurred if Trump (or any candidate, for that matter) had come and said "hey white people, thanks for supporting me, I've got your backs?" The media would be crowing for years about how ultra-racist that statement was.

Mindless hypocrites
tumbleweed
the wanderer
Sun Nov 08 12:14:25
seen a lot of the OP nonsense by Trumpers

Trish Regan (ex Fox host who called the coronavirus a Dem impeachment scam) ripped into Fox for projecting Biden had won election

not like media projects states & winner EVERY election or anything, right?

there's been no credible lawsuit or allegation that would change outcome, waiting for all the votes will be weeks

just like it took weeks in 2016, where Hillary conceded within a day of election being called... by the media

-----------------

"of course this thread will never be able to match the volume of tw's, simply because we're not completely obsessed like he is"

& you won't have the material (mine was primarily Trump w/ occasional related others, you'll have to do almost always others)

maybe it will eventually become clear that Trump's unfitness was NOTHING like anyone else's ever
Wrath of Orion
Member
Sun Nov 08 13:02:46
"maybe it will eventually become clear that Trump's unfitness was NOTHING like anyone else's ever"

To whom?

Trump fluffers are true believers. Facts don't matter to them (we see that not only on this board, but out in the real world time after time every day). They will never abandon Trump.

People without whatever mental dysfunction causes that belief have known that he's a complete piece of shit and a terrible President from the start. This includes most Republicans, even though they supported Trump for a variety of reasons.
Rugian
Member
Sun Nov 08 13:05:54
"Trump fluffers are true believers. Facts don't matter to them"

Facts like "American is structurally racist," "gender is a social construct and there are 47+ of them," and "black people are getting slaughtered in the streets by cops?"

Stop thinking that the left has some sort of high ground in terms of truthtelling. The fact is their lies just happen to be bigger and more widely accepted.
tumbleweed
the wanderer
Sun Nov 08 14:18:48
everyone has the high ground over Trump
habebe
Member
Sun Nov 08 14:22:15
Trump got more votes than Obama ever did.
Average Ameriacn
Member
Sun Nov 08 14:33:37
What I didn't know so far and just learned: Biden is a fucking catholic!
That means he obeys to a foreign leader called Pope. This guy Pope is against the right to bear arms.

But a good American Christian should only obey to God himself and not to a foreign middleman.

What if the Vatican ever declares war on us? Would Biden hesitate to nuke it?

And we all know that catholism is the preferred religion for pedophiles. Was Epstein a catholic? Is that the connection that we are all looking for?

#catholicgate
habebe
Member
Sun Nov 08 15:01:25
Yeah this Pope is a fag.
chuck
Member
Sun Nov 08 15:17:11
Deplorabebe
Cherub Cow
Member
Sun Nov 08 22:10:34
"What I didn't know so far and just learned: Biden is a fucking catholic!
That means he obeys to a foreign leader called Pope."

Good point. The Pope (via institutionalized Catholicism) is Nietzsche's Anti-Christ, so Biden serves the Anti-Christ. Not a good look. ;)
Rugian
Member
Mon Nov 09 04:56:23
Here's a bunch of Biden supporters cwlebrating in the steeets with no masks and no social distancing, getting wet and sharing champagne:

http://www...ity_this_happy_in_a_long_time/

Not a single word of condemnation from the so-called "president-"elect

Totally unfit and hypocritical
Dakyron
Member
Mon Nov 09 11:13:47
Did not realize Rugian was blind as well as stupid. Most of the people in that photo ARE wearing masks.
Rugian
Member
Mon Nov 09 11:16:18
Dakyron

Are YOU blind? Recount the people without masks (inclusive of masks below the nose) and stfu.
patom
Member
Mon Nov 09 11:23:53
Trump has declared victory how many times while the count was still going on???
tumbleweed
the wanderer
Mon Nov 09 12:09:47
at least 3
tumbleweed
the wanderer
Mon Nov 09 12:41:14
“Please, I implore you, wear a mask,” President-elect Joe Biden said as he addressed Americans on Monday. “Do it for yourself. Do it for your neighbor.”
http://twitter.com/CNN/status/1325869513917784064

so that alone is more times than Trump in terms of saying it out loud... Trump does have that one forced tweet though...
CrownRoyal
Member
Mon Nov 09 12:46:30
It is very unfair, all Biden has to do is not promote chlorox as a potential cure, and already everyone says how he is an improvement over Donald’s covid pressers.
tumbleweed
the wanderer
Mon Nov 09 12:49:25
also, can we note again how pathetic & embarrassing it is that Trump is still claiming that comment was sarcasm...

it's on tape, it wasn't sarcasm
Rugian
Member
Mon Nov 09 12:53:18
Biden wants to make it so that you can be the only person for blocks around, yet you should still be required by law to wear a mask.

What a retarded and nonsensical (but sadly not unexpected) position.
Dakyron
Member
Mon Nov 09 12:54:15
Yeah, I count 3 without a mask. At least 15 with a mask. Plenty where it is impossible to tell.
Rugian
Member
Mon Nov 09 13:00:08
There's 4 (possibly 6) to the left of the guy in the foreground with the blue shirt...both of the other two guys in the foreground aren't wearing one, and several people in the right and center aren't wearing one or have at least their nose exposed.

Also, the efficacy of wet masks is much lower than that of dry ones...so it doesn't even matter who's wearing one in that pic.
tumbleweed
the wanderer
Mon Nov 09 13:00:14
my 'at least 3' was to patom's question actually

(but i did notice that ambiguity after posting :p)
CrownRoyal
Member
Mon Nov 09 13:40:46
MON NOV 9, 2020 / 2:03 PM EST

Gun stocks tumble after upbeat vaccine news, lack of civil unrest

http://mob...il=0&__twitter_impression=true


Donald warned about stocks tanking if sleepy Joe is elected
CrownRoyal
Member
Mon Nov 09 13:44:16
"Lack of civil unrest" - you can just feel the America's greatness slipping away, again, and cuck mediocrity setting in, again. 2024 can't come fast enough.
Habebe
Member
Mon Nov 09 13:51:34
"Donald warned about stocks tanking if sleepy Joe is elected"

Well, in all fairness he hasn't been elected.
patom
Member
Mon Nov 09 14:03:37
How dare Biden ask the American Public to do everything possible to protect themselves and others from Covid 19!!
Who the hell does he think he is. Hasn't even be sworn in yet and already trying to help people instead of denigrating them.!!!
Wrath of Orion
Member
Mon Nov 09 14:06:34
"Biden wants to make it so that you can be the only person for blocks around, yet you should still be required by law to wear a mask."

Got evidence for that? Each mask mandate is different, but most that I know of stipulate they're required if you're not alone, near others, etc.

So let's see your evidence for Biden wanting that type of mask mandate.
Rugian
Member
Mon Nov 09 14:07:10
Patom

You are not protecting yourself or anyone else from Covid when you're on a walk outside and keeping your distance from everyone else.

Bidens request literally accomplishes nothing in the fight against Covid.
Rugian
Member
Mon Nov 09 14:22:38
WoO

"Each mask mandate is different, but most that I know of stipulate they're required if you're not alone, near others, etc."

Emphasis mine:

"Masks & Face-Coverings

Governor's COVID-19 Order #55 (issued November 2, 2020) Revised order requiring all persons to wear face-coverings in all public places, ***even where they are able to maintain 6 feet of distance from others.*** Allows for an exception for residents who cannot wear a face-covering due to a medical or disabling condition, but allows employers to require employees to provide proof of such a condition. Allows schools to require that students participating in in-person learning provide proof of such a medical or disabling condition."

http://www...rgency#masks-&-face-coverings-

"So let's see your evidence for Biden wanting that type of mask mandate."

He has literally said "when you are outside you should be forced to wear a mask."

http://www.axios.com/biden-mask-mandate-three-months-b82bf6b0-c3df-40b0-b47c-9c32c824e960.html
Wrath of Orion
Member
Mon Nov 09 14:30:34
So I can provide many examples of mask mandates that are not so restrictive. My point is that a mask mandate does not *have* to be so restrictive, and very often isn't. But some are, so thanks for that example.

However, I still agree that masks should be worn when you're outside and around others, even if you're currently six feet away. The reason being that social distancing is fluid and very often someone may get closer to you than six feet through a variety of circumstances. If you're well-separated and there's no real chance of getting close to anyone, that's different. But it's also hard to put into clear wording in a mask mandate.

As for Biden's statement, I had not seen that. I'm not sure that translates to what you're claiming, but that could be one interpretation, yes.
Wrath of Orion
Member
Mon Nov 09 14:32:55
I would prefer a mask mandate that, regarding outdoors, said something like, "If you're outside, around others, and there is a chance someone may get within six feet of you, a mask is required."

That allows for walking down the street and not wearing a mask when someone is walking down the other side, being alone, etc. But this is not the type of wording that mask mandates use because it confuses people (which is sad).
patom
Member
Mon Nov 09 14:37:44
Rugian, I don't live in Boston. When I go for a walk it's in my yard following a lawn mower or the weed whacker. I have been limiting my exposure to strangers as much as possible but when I do venture close to others, while shopping for essentials, I wear a mask. I have been doing that since the beginning of this pandemic.

Also if I do go for a walk in my neighborhood I'm more likely to encounter a deer or turkey.
Habebe
Member
Mon Nov 09 14:38:49
AFAIK. He cant just executive order that everyone wears.a mask in public. So this is more symbolic/request than a " mandate"

But we all know some white trashy folks are going to ape shit like that super saiyan mcNugget bitch.
Wrath of Orion
Member
Mon Nov 09 14:42:34
http://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/LSB/LSB10530

Seems like there is ability in the Executive Branch depending on your interpretation of certain things.
Rugian
Member
Mon Nov 09 14:44:36
WoO

Our previous mandate sounded a lot like your preferred scenario. It required them for indoor public places, and for outdoor public places in cases where you were unable to socially distance. If you were outdoors and able to keep your distance, they were recommended but not required.

I see MA as a bellwether of restrictions going forward for the country. The November 2 implementation occurred just after Fauci endorsed a national mask mandate, and right before Biden was likely to win the election, so its right in line with the direction the political winds were heading. We already had a mask requirement, but more restrictions were "needed" anyway.
tumbleweed
the wanderer
Mon Nov 09 14:48:38
making it a mandate is just to more strongly encourage people to wear them after the continuing disaster worked hard to discourage them
Habebe
Member
Mon Nov 09 14:51:12
Well, I guess that's a matter of debate. But I think we can agree enforcement would be an issue.

Also Biden has said he is talking to governors/mayors about it so he seems to not plan on the executive order rpute anyway.
Wrath of Orion
Member
Mon Nov 09 14:51:42
That's unfortunate and I would say it is too much.

One issue that we're having, though, is that there is a fair amount of transmission going on in small gatherings of younger people. These are people who typically wear a mask out in public, at their workplace, school, etc., but end up getting together with a handful of longtime friends (or family) for a night of doing whatever and relax their guard with masks and social distancing.

Unfortunately, one of them is asymptomatic and now all of them have it. Now that's not all the spread that is going on by any stretch, but it is playing a significant role. We see that a lot in cities that have mask mandates but still have climbing numbers.

The only thing that is going to help in cases like those is constant, repeated messages to social distance and wear masks whenever you're around other people. And that is something that Biden and crew can help with, and that I wish Trump would help with.
Wrath of Orion
Member
Mon Nov 09 14:55:50
"But I think we can agree enforcement would be an issue."

Enforcement is always an issue with these mandates. What happens in most places is that police see people breaking the mandate and simply ask them to mask up and remind them it's really important to everyone's health. There are places that have written a lot of citations, though (I think places in Hawaii did this, so I'm sure there are others).

Businesses that get reported for breaking the mask mandates often either get a warning or a citation.
Wrath of Orion
Member
Mon Nov 09 14:57:31
Honestly, the biggest thing is educating and getting people to realize that masks and social distancing work. And Trump has not done that, and in fact has severely undermined any current or future efforts to do that with many of his followers. And that's a real problem.
Habebe
Member
Mon Nov 09 15:10:13
In this particular political situation I think enforcement would be a greater problem is what I meant. Sherriffs and state /local politicians I think eould openly resist a mandate by EO.
Wrath of Orion
Member
Mon Nov 09 15:19:57
And that right there is a perfect example of the sad state of affairs we currently find ourselves in. It could be challenged in the court systems, which would be their right.

But it's a really sad statement that the one (two if you consider it social distancing and masks) thing shown beyond a shadow of a doubt to control the spread of this virus would be fought.
Habebe
Member
Mon Nov 09 15:45:02
http://youtu.be/qtZHMTDDDec

Why the fuck does Trump deal with Giuliani when this lady puts out a much better clearer narrative.
werewolf dictator
Member
Mon Nov 09 22:17:25
biden talking to other world leaders and violating logan act

already first high crime that will be successfully charged in 2023 impeachment and he's not even in office yet
habebe
Member
Tue Nov 10 03:47:34
I seen today he literally said

"This election is over"

Clearly not all votes have been counted yet, let alone how many states are within recount range.

Yes Trump likley lost , but its a clear violation of his earlier statements.

Hell , we seem to forget that Gore actually conceded, and than took it back!
patom
Member
Tue Nov 10 04:20:24
Wrath, here in Maine it seems the Pentecostals are doing their utmost to spread Covid. At least a half dozen Churches all across the state have had multiple cases.
Wrath of Orion
Member
Tue Nov 10 10:00:40
"Hell , we seem to forget that Gore actually conceded, and than took it back!"

Which is exactly what Biden would do if baby jeebus somehow saves Trump's presidency. Repubtards seems to forget that it's now normal for elections to be "called" by the media projections and for the two candidates to give victory or defeat speeches. All while vote counting continues in the background and before the states certify. THAT IS THE CURRENT NORM.

We're at that point now and have been for a while. No litigation has been proposed that is going to change the outcome of this election. No evidence of massive voter fraud is been provided. No recout is going to change votes by thousands and thousands, let alone tens of thousands.

It's over and it has been over for days.
Forwyn
Member
Tue Nov 10 10:06:56
It is not the norm to call someone the President-Elect without a concession.
Wrath of Orion
Member
Tue Nov 10 10:08:23
So the actual problem is the term everyone is using? We're actually talking about semantics here? Good to know.
Dakyron
Member
Tue Nov 10 10:11:19
"It is not the norm to call someone the President-Elect without a concession. "

Generally because every other time in history when it was obvious who won/lost, the loser concedes.
Habebe
Member
Tue Nov 10 10:13:23
I don't think most people care that Estimated projections " call" a race. Calling a race without "" is rather different.

There is a reason that recounts can only happen within a certain % difference, when the race is razor thin.

Again Bidens leads are likely to stay intact, as most recounts dont change an election.
Habebe
Member
Tue Nov 10 10:14:37
"Generally because every other time in history when it was obvious who won/lost, the loser concedes."

Until they call backsies.
Wrath of Orion
Member
Tue Nov 10 10:14:39
"I don't think most Trump fluffers care that Estimated projections " call" a race when it means their cult leader would lose."

Fixed to bring it closer to reality.
Wrath of Orion
Member
Tue Nov 10 10:15:56
And if nobody cared about the projections, they wouldn't flock to TV's to watch the vote counts roll in and then celebrate or get pissed when their candidate wins or loses. BOTH SIDES DO THAT IN DROVES. Every four fucking years.
Wrath of Orion
Member
Tue Nov 10 10:19:34
Or look at it his way... Did Trump supporters watch TV in 2016 and start celebrating when the media called the elections for him?
Habebe
Member
Tue Nov 10 10:20:29
People like to know the numbers.But again " call" and call are two entirley different things.
Habebe
Member
Tue Nov 10 10:22:17
Well, She conceded.No al gore backsies.

Im not sure what your angry with, that reps are bitching over the term? The GSA transition?
Wrath of Orion
Member
Tue Nov 10 10:25:39
Christ, the mental gymnastics you cult followers will do is fucking insane. lol
habebe
Member
Tue Nov 10 17:29:32
So apparently harriss's man wife will have a new job working fornthe administration. I'm sure no complaints about hiring family members from the left will be seen.
show deleted posts

Your Name:
Your Password:
Your Message:
Bookmark and Share